Explore a career at Spectrum Quartz
Job Type - Full-time
Hourly pay rate: New! Up to $24/hr.* plus $2,000 sign-on bonus when you start Day 1 between 08/07/2023 and 08/28/2023.
Spectrum Quartz, by Hirsch Glass, is a premium surface that combines the beauty of natural stone with the renowned strength and durability of quartz. A leader in innovative blending techniques, Spectrum Quartz features a stunning combination of movement and depth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Warehouse Driver/Associate will conduct The Company’s business by utilizing the distribution facility and approved Company resources.
- Safely operate forklift with high degree of attention and skill while adhering to safety procedures and OSHA compliance.
- Assist with inventory control, order pulling, and staging of quartz slabs with attentive skill and dexterity to prevent damage to material and equipment.
- Load and unload containers, delivery trucks, and LTL shipments.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections, maintain safe vehicle operation and clean appearance of truck; report any maintenance malfunctions immediately.
- Maintain a valid and clean driver’s license.
- Receiving / shipping duties.
- Assist customers with slab-viewing.
- In the absence of front office management, assume responsibility of personnel and building premises.
You’re A Great Fit If You Have:
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check.
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV/MVC record.
- Meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements; obtain a DOT Medical Card.
- Warehouse safety first attitude.
- Ability to pay attention to details with good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
What We Offer: Market competitive hourly rate, great Mon-Fri. schedule, opt-in or opt-out of 90% company paid medical & dental healthcare plans, vision available, matching 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply for this position, please follow this link - or email your resume.
Our Company Mission:
Click button for details!