Now Offering-Approved Online In-Service/In-House Training Programs
There is an exemption offered by the state of Massachusetts if you operate hoisting machinery on company property only. This exemption would allow you to offer In-House training to employees, allowing them to operate the same machinery on company property as well.
Creating information for this type of training program and getting it approved is tedious and difficult, however, when you partner with Massachusetts Hoisting License we handle everything with our pre-approved program.
In-Service Courses Offered:
- 1A - Lattice Boom cranes - operate all types of hoisting equipment, including derricks and lattice cranes.
- 1B - Telescoping Boom w/cables cranes - operate telescoping booms with cables.
- 1C - Telescoping Booms w/o cables cranes - operate telescoping booms without cables.
- 1D - General Industrial warehouse Fork Lift - operate forklift and safety information.
- 2A - Excavators - operate excavators.
- 2B - Front end loaders/backhoes - operate front end loaders and backhoes.
- 2C - Front end loaders/unloaders - operate front end loaders and unloaders.
- 3A - Air or Electric Powered - operate air-powered and electrical powered equipment.
- 4C - Pipeline Side Booms -operate pipeline side booms.
Benefits of In-Service Training Program:
- Program and curriculum is approved by Massachusetts state DPS
- No DOT Medical Card or Continuing Education required
- Less expensive, quicker and easier than getting MA Hoisting License
- Curriculum can be taken online or purchased with training on use and support.
- Employees can complete the course at their pace, at their place
- Fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer support
And speaking of our fast, friendly and knowledgeable support, the administrative fee charged includes:
- Current, updated curriculum
- Access to administrator information for easy viewing of employees' progress and certificates
- Printable license upon completion of the course
- All required paperwork is submitted to the state
Cost is based on company size. For more information fill out the form, or contact us 833-MA-HOIST (833-624-6478) for more information.
833- MA HOIST
Which Hoisting License Should You Train For?
Full Online Class
Our Company Mission:
Click button for details!